Saturday 25 May 2024

Psalms!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 59:

C.  Psalm 128:

D.  Psalm 73:

E.  Psalm 139:


2.  "He fills my life with good things.  My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."


A.  Psalm 89:

B.  Psalm 118:

C.  Psalm 22:

D.  Psalm 70:

E.  Psalm 103:


3.  "Then they will learn that you alone are called the Lord, that you alone are the Most High, supreme over all the earth."


A.  Psalm 119:

B.  Psalm 31:

C.  Psalm 145:

D.  Psalm 60:

E.  Psalm 83:


4.  "I listen carefully to what God the Lord is saying, for he speaks peace to his faithful people.  But let them not return to their foolish ways.  Surely his salvation is near to those who fear him, so our land will be filled with his glory."


A.  Psalm 33:

B.  Psalm 119:

C.  Psalm 85:

D.  Psalm 149:

E.  Psalm 102:


5.  "I say, ‘You are gods; you are all children of the Most High."


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 144:

D.  Psalm 138:

E.  Psalm 82:


6.  "You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress. In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.  He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 137:

D.  Psalm 28:

E.  Psalm 59:


7.  “Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting.  Amen and amen!"


A.  Psalm 77:

B.  Psalm 30:

C.  Psalm 41:

D.  Psalm 28:

E.  Psalm 133:


8.  "But as for me, God will redeem my life.  He will snatch me from the power of the grave."


A.  Psalm 80:

B.  Psalm 110:

C.  Psalm 71:

D.  Psalm 135:

E.  Psalm 49:


9.  "I choose to hear nothing, and I make no reply.  For I am waiting for you, O Lord.  You must answer for me, O Lord my God.  I prayed, “Don’t let my enemies gloat over me or rejoice at my downfall.”


A.  Psalm 99:

B.  Psalm 65:

C.  Psalm 103:

D.  Psalm 22:

E.  PSalm 38:


10.  "I love you, Lord; you are my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.  I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies."


A.  Psalm 28:

B.  Psalm 102:

C.  Psalm 99:

D.  Psalm 135:

E.  Psalm 18:


11.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


A.  Psalm 78:

B.  Psalm 118:

C.  Psalm 51:

D.  Psalm 139:

E.  Psalm 105:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...