Tuesday 9 April 2024

Psalms!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 139:

C.  Psalm 107:

D.  Psalm 144:

E.  Psalm 30:


2.  "But as for us, we will bless the Lord From this time forth and forever.  Praise the Lord!"


A.  Psalm 145:

B.  Psalm 22:

C.  Psalm 77:

D.  Psalm 51:

E.  Psalm 115:


3.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him.  Remember the wonders he has performed, his miracles, and the rulings he has given, you children of his servant Abraham, you descendants of Jacob, his chosen ones."


A.  Psalm 88:

B.  Psalm 102:

C.  Psalm 99:

D.  Psalm 119:

E.  Psalm 105:


4.  "With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the Lord; And in the midst of many I will praise Him."


A.  Psalm 30:

B.  Psalm 129:

C.  Psalm 111:

D.  Psalm 87:

E.  Psalm 109:


5.  "O God, your ways are holy.  Is there any god as mighty as you? You are the God of great wonders! You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations."


A.  Psalm 51:

B.  Psalm 37:

C.  Psalm 77:

D.  Psalm 15:

E.  Psalm 118:


6.  "For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.  O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you."


A.  Psalm 127:

B.  Psalm 89:

C.  Psalm 139:

D.  Psalm 55:

E.  Psalm 84:


7.  "For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


A.  Psalm 55:

B.  Psalm 119:

C.  Psalm 113:

D.  Psalm Psalm 133:

E.  Psalm 81:


8.  "Then they remembered that God was their rock, that God Most High was their redeemer."


A.  Psalm 30:

B.  Psalm 25:

C.  Psalm 78:

D.  Psalm 17:

E.  Psalm 22:


9.  "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken."


A.  Psalm 37:

B.  Psalm 120:

C.  Psalm 99:

D.  Psalm 113:

E.  Psalm 62:


10.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 122:

C.  Psalm 39:

D.  Psalm 138:

E.  Psalm 73:


11.  "O Lord, you alone are my hope.  I’ve trusted you, O Lord, from childhood.  Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me.  No wonder I am always praising you!"


A.  Psalm 110:

B.  Psalm 57:

C.  Psalm 144:

D.  Psalm 39:

E.  Psalm 71:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...