Friday 19 April 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 144:

3.  Psalm 124:

4.  Psalm 140:

5.  Psalm 118:

6.  Psalm 116:

7.  Psalm 50:

8.  Psalm 89:

9.  Psalm 149:

10.  Psalm 115:


1.  “The Lord, the Mighty One, is God, and he has spoken; he has summoned all humanity from where the sun rises to where it sets.  From Mount Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines in glorious radiance."


2.  "What can I offer the Lord for all he has done for me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and praise the Lord’s name for saving me."


3.  "I will sing of the Lord’s unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.  Your unfailing love will last forever.  Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens."


4.  "For the Lord delights in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. Let the faithful rejoice that he honors them. Let them sing for joy as they lie on their beds."


5.  "O Israel, trust the Lord! He is your helper and your shield."


6.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


7.  “Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."


8.  “Surely righteous people are praising your name; the godly will live in your presence."


9.  "Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil."


10.  "I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure."


11.  "This is the gate of the Lord; The righteous will enter through it."


12.  "How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! The Lord protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...