Wednesday 3 April 2024

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit."


A.  James 5:

B.  Matthew 13:

C.  Luke 8:

D.  Acts 10:

E.  Philemon 1:


2.   Peter finally came to his senses. “It’s really true!” he said. “The Lord has sent his angel and saved me from Herod and from what the Jewish leaders had planned to do to me!”


A.  Revelation 18:

B.  John 13:

C.  Luke 20:

D.  1 Corinthians 8:

E.  Acts 12:


3.  " And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”


A.  Romans 13:

B.  Acts 20:

C.  Mark 5:

D.  Matthew 22:

E.  John 10:


4.  "Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words."


A.  Amos 8:

B.  Isaiah 21:

C.  Hosea 13:

D.  Ezekiel 19:

E.  Daniel 10:


5.  "Follow my advice, my son; always treasure my commands.  Obey my commands and live Guard my instructions as you guard your own eyes.  Tie them on your fingers as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart."


A.  Psalm 81:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Proverbs 7:

D.  Exodus 15:

E.  Zechariah 11:


6.  All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame."


A.  Psalm 18:

B.  Psalm 122:

C.  Psalm 55:

D.  Psalm 90:

E.  Psalm 6:


7.  "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety."


A.  Psalm 25:

B.  Psalm 83:

C.  Psalm 70:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 4:


8.  "But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high."


A.  Psalm 18:

B.  Psalm 139:

C.  Psalm 55:

D.  Psalm 118:

E.  Psalm 3:


9.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile."


A.  1 Timothy 5:

B.  Romans 11:

C.  Mark 8:

D.  Acts 13:

E.  Romans 1:


10.  "Anyone who does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”


A.  John 7:

B.  Matthew 17:

C.  Luke 12:

D.  Acts 15:

E.  Mark 3:


11.  "Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.”  So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Acts 13:

D.  John 19:

E.  Galatians 4:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...