Thursday 29 February 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 86:

2.  Psalm 105:

3.  Psalm 136:

4.  Psalm 94:

5.  Psalm 139:

6.  Psalm 104:

7.  Psalm 109:

8.  Psalm 108:

9.  Psalm 78:

10.  Psalm 75:


1.  "Let all that I am praise the Lord.  O Lord my God, how great you are! You are robed with honor and majesty.  You are dressed in a robe of light.  You stretch out the starry curtain of the heavens; you lay out the rafters of your home in the rain clouds."


2.  "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."


3.  "But I will give repeated thanks to the Lord, praising him to everyone.  For he stands beside the needy, ready to save them from those who condemn them."


4.  Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, And Your glory above all the earth."


5.  "O God, your ways are holy.  Is there any god as mighty as you? You are the God of great wonders! You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations.  By your strong arm, you redeemed your people, the descendants of Jacob and Joseph."


6.  "We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near.  People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds.:


7.  "So that they might keep His statutes And observe His laws, Praise the Lord!"


8.  "Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to you."


9.  "Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.  With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God.  I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great.  You have rescued me from the depths of death."


10.  "To Him who spread out the earth above the waters, For His lovingkindness is everlasting."  


11.  "Joyful are those you discipline, Lord, those you teach with your instructions."


12.  "But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...