Tuesday 27 February 2024

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 136:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  Psalm 134:

4.  Psalm 98:

5.  Psalm 76:

6.  Psalm 130:

7.  Psalm 50:


1.  "Sing a new song to the Lord, for he has done wonderful deeds.  His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power!"


2.  "Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God, and keep the vows you made to the Most High.  Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”


3.  "God is honored in Judah; his name is great in Israel.  Jerusalem is where he lives;  Mount Zion is his home.  There he has broken the fiery arrows of the enemy, the shields and swords and weapons of war."


4.  "I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word."


5.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


6.  "But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.  If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.”


7.  "May the Lord bless you from Zion, He who made heaven and earth."


8.  "How I delight in your commands! How I love them! I honor and love your commands.  I meditate on your decrees."


9.  "Oh, praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, you who serve at night in the house of the Lord.  Lift your hands toward the sanctuary, and praise the Lord.  May the Lord, who made heaven and earth, bless you from Jerusalem."


10.  "He remembered us in our weakness.  His faithful love endures forever.  He saved us from our enemies.  His faithful love endures forever.  He gives food to every living thing.  His faithful love endures forever.  Give thanks to the God of heaven.  His faithful love endures forever."


11.  "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...