Tuesday 27 February 2024

Joy comes from the Lord!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Isaiah 61:

2.  Psalm 126:

3.  Psalm 28:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 30:

6.  James 5:

7.  Acts 20:

8.  Psalm 111:

9.  1 Kings 10:

10.  Psalm 71:

11.  Romans 13:

12.  Galatians 5:

13.  Jermiah 20:

14.  Hebrews 7:

15.  Luke 19:

16.  Mark 11:

17.  Nehemiah 7:

18.  1 Chronicles 16:

19.  Psalm 27:

20.  1 Peter 5:

21.  Psalm 16:

22.  Psalm 32:

23.  Isaiah 55:

24.  1 Thessalonians 5:


B.  


1.  "You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."


2.  "Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his place."


3.  "Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me.  At his sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy, singing and praising the Lord with music."


4.  Always be joyful.  Never stop praying.  Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."


5.  "Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!"


6.  “You will live in joy and peace.  The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands!"


7.  "I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God! For he has dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness. I am like a bridegroom dressed for his wedding or a bride with her jewels."


8.  Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy.  They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest."


9.  "The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


10.  "Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.  My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end."


11.  "You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.  Lord my God, I will praise you forever."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...