Wednesday 10 January 2024

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Matthew 7:

3.  Psalm 130:

4.  James 1:

5.  2 Timothy 3:

6.  Proverbs 30:

7.  Matthew 4:

8.  Psalm 33:

9.  Psalm 12:


1.  "For the word of the Lord is right and true."


2.  "Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." 


3.  "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." 


4.  "The words of the Lord are flawless." 


5.  "Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path." 


6.  "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock."


7.  "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word my whole being waits." 


8.  "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves.  Do what it says." 


9.  "All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." 


10.  "How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word." 


11.  "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...