Wednesday 15 November 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 104:

2.  Psalm 105:

3.  Psalm 108:

4.  Psalm 34:

5.  Psalm 89:

6.  Psalm 62:

7.  Psalm 59:

8.  Psalm 17:

9.  Psalm 25:


1.  "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken."


2.  "But as for me, I will sing about your power.  Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.  For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.  O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love."


3.  "Because I am righteous, I will see you. When I awake, I will see you face to face and be satisfied."


4.  "Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.  Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me.  All day long I put my hope in you."


5.  "Let all that I am praise the Lord.  O Lord my God, how great you are! You are robed with honor and majesty."


6.  "Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.  Let the whole world know what he has done."


7.  "Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the Lord.  Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


8.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


9.  "All this happened so they would follow his decrees and obey his instructions.  Praise the Lord!


10.  "I will praise the Lord at all times.  I will constantly speak his praises.  I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are helpless take heart.  Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness;  let us exalt his name together."


11.  "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.  Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.  Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord.  They rejoice all day long in your wonderful reputation.  They exult in your righteousness.  You are their glorious strength.  It pleases you to make us strong."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...