Wednesday 27 September 2023

The Fear of the Lord!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."


A.  James 5:

B.  John 11:

C.  Luke 8:

D.  Romans 13:

E.  2 Timothy 1:



2.  "Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments!"


A.  Psalm 35:

B.  Psalm 138:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 130:

E.  PSalm 112:


3.  "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"


A.  Psalm 135:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 140:

D.  Psalm 90:

E.  Psalm 118:


4.  "For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”


A.  Jeremiah 52:

B.  Ezekiel 38:

C.  Isaiah 41:

D.  2 Chronicles 35:

E.  Genesis 50:


5.  "Oh that they had such a mind as this always, to fear me and to keep all my commandments, that it might go well with them and with their descendants forever!"


A.  Numers 12:

B.  Nehemiah 10:

C.  Exodus 17:

D.  Isaiah 22:

E.  Deuteronomy 5:


6.  "As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 70:

C.  Psalm 125:

D.  Psalm 38:

E.  Psalm 103:


7.  "So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”


A.  Romans 15:

B.  John 10:

C. Acts 21:

D.  Mark 8:

E.  Hebrews 13:


8.  "But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Colossians 3:

C.  Mark 12:

D.  Titus 1:

E.  1 Peter 3:


9.  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."


A.  Psalm 101:

B.  Psalm 133:

C.  Psalm 56:

D.  Psalm 111:

E.  Psalm 90:


10.  "If you will fear the Lord and serve him and obey his voice and not rebel against the commandment of the Lord, and if both you and the king who reigns over you will follow the Lord your God, it will be well."


A.  Judges 19:

B.  Exodus 30:

C.  Joshua 23:

D.  2 Kings 25:

E.  1 Samuel 12:


11.  "He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.”


A.  Deuteronomy 31:

B.  Joshua 20:

C.  Genesis 22:

D.  Judges 15:

E.  Jeremiah 37:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...