Friday 15 September 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 81:

2.  Psalm 75:

3.  Psalm 71:

4.  Psalm 136:

5.  Psalm 109:

6.  Psalm 105:

7.  Psalm 94:

8.  Psalm 110:

9.  Psalm 89:  

10.  Psalm 107:


1.  "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."


2.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


3.  "But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide."


4.  "The Lord stands at your right hand to protect you."


5.  "Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them."


6.  “Praise the Lord forever! Amen and amen!"


7.  “For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt.  Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things."


8.  "We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near.  People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds."


9.  "You will restore me to even greater honor and comfort me once again.  Then I will praise you with music on the harp, because you are faithful to your promises, O my God.  I will sing praises to you with a lyre, O Holy One of Israel.  I will shout for joy and sing your praises, for you have ransomed me.  I will tell about your righteous deeds all day long, for everyone who tried to hurt me has been shamed and humiliated."


10.  "To Him who made the great lights, For His lovingkindness is everlasting."


11.  "But I will give repeated thanks to the Lord, praising him to everyone.  For he stands beside the needy, ready to save them from those who condemn them."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...