Monday 25 September 2023

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "While we wait for the blessed hope – the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ."


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  1 John 3:

C.  2 Thessalonians 2:

D.  Titus 2:

E.  James 3:


2.  "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  James 2:

D.  Galatians 5:

E.  Philippians 4:


3.  "  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


A.  Romans 10:

B.  1 John 5:

C.  Matthew 13:

D.  Galatians 2:

E.  John 4:


4.  "He has shown all you people what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."


A.  Amos 5:

B.  Isiaiah 10:

C.  Zechariah 8:

D.  Joshua 12:

E.  Michah 6:


5.  "Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth."


A.  Acts 23:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  John 17:

E.  Hebrews 13:


6.  "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even though they die."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  Romans 13:

D.  1 Thessalonians 5:

E.  John 11:


7.  "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" 


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  James 3:

D.  1 Timothy 1:

E.  John 8:


8.  "All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them."


A.  Colossians 3:

B.  Philippians 1:

C.  Titus 3:

D.  Acts 2:

E.  1 Timothy 5:


9.  "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." 


A.  Romans 13:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  Mark 11:

D.  Hebrews 9:

E.  John 15:


10.  "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."


A.  1 Peter 3:

B.  Colossians 2:

C.  Romans 8:

D.  James 1:

E.  1 Thessalonians 5:



11.  "The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."


A.  James 5:

B.  Acts 10:

C.  Ephesians 5:

D.  Exodus 20:

E.  Zephaniah 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...