Friday 7 July 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 103:

2.  Psalm 46:

3.  Psalm 127:

4.  Psalm 139:

5.  Psalm 1:

6.  Psalm 139:

7.  Psalm 119:

8.  Psalm 19:

9.  Psalm 37:


1.  "Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path."


2.  "The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands."


3.  "Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night."


4.  "For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb."


5.  "Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart."


6.  "Bless the Lord, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name."


7.  “Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”


8.  "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble."


9.  "Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward."


10.  "O Lord, You have searched me and known me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...