Wednesday 12 July 2023

It's all about God!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness."


A.  Deuteromomy 30:

B.  1 Samuel 27:

C.  1 Chronicles 28:

D.  Ezekiel 32:

E.  Exodus 34:


2.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


A.  James 5:

B.  2 Timothy 3:

C.  1 Peter 5:

D.  Titus 1:

E.  Ephesians 2:


3.  "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."


A.  Acts 10:

B.  2 Corinthians 11:

C.  Hebrews 12:

D.  James 5:

E.  Romans 8:


4.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  2 Corinthians 12:

D.  John 14:

E.  Mark 13:


5.  "Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord."


A.  Isaiah 30:

B.  Ezekiel 40:

C.  Exodus 28:

D.  Joshua 20:

E.  Jeremiah 23:


6.  "Even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save."


A.  2 Chronicles 35:

B.  Ezekiel 40:

C.  Deuteronomy 30:

D.  Jeremiah 38:

E.  Isaiah 46:


7.  "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 18:

C.  Psalm 122:

D.  Psalm 73:

E.  Psalm 90:


8.  "The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy."


A.  Exodus 37:

B.  Jeremiah 50:

C.  1 Samuel 30:

D.  Isaiah 39:

E.  Deuteronomy 33:


9.  "God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’”


A.  Ezra 10:

B.  Joshua 7:

C.  Job 8:

D.  Daniel 11:

E.  Exodus 3:


10.  "And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  James 3:

C.  1 Corinthians 12:

D.  Romans 5:

E.  John 17:


11.  "Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, who keeps faith forever."


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 92:

C.  Psalm 130:

D.  Psalm 146:

E.  Psalm 70:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...