Saturday 15 April 2023

Jesus Christ died for you and me!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Luke 19:

2.  John 17:

3.  2 Corinthians 5:

4.  Hebrews 2:

5.  1 Corinthians 15:

6.  Ephesians 1:

7.  John 5:

8.  Colossians 2:

9.  Matthew 20:

10.  Matthew 27:


1.  "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."


2.  "He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.  In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."


3.  "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace."


4.  "Even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”


5.  " At about three o’clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”


6.  "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”


7.  "For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."


8.  "Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.  Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying."


9.  "When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."


10.  "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."


11.  "The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...