Thursday 13 April 2023

Jesus Christ died for you and me!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 3:

2.  Isaiah 53:

3.  John 10:

4.  John 19:

5.  John 8:

6.  1 John 3:

7.  1 Peter 3:

8.  1 Peter 2:

9.  John 11:

10.  1 John 2:


1.  "For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit."


2.  "By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers."


3.  “Who committed no sin, Nor was deceit found in His mouth”; who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously; who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed."


4.  "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


5.  " He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world."


6.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


7.  "Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed."


8.  "For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”


9.  "When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."


10.  "You know that he appeared in order to take away sins, and in him there is no sin."


11.  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...