Wednesday 19 April 2023

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body or spirit. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Acts 5:

C.  2 Corinthians 7:

D.  1 Peter 3:

E.  Luke 18:


2.  “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. "


A.  Revelation 10:

B.  Galatians 5:

C.  Matthew 23:

D.  Mark 7:

E.  John 14:


3.  “This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: In those days ten men from different nations and languages of the world will clutch at the sleeve of one Jew. And they will say, ‘Please let us walk with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’”


A.  Joshua 12:

B.  Isaiah 19:

C.  Zechariah 8:

D.  Leviticus 22:

E.  Numbers 17:


4.  "But the Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him."


A.  Hosea 12:

B.  Amos 3:

C.  Daniel 9:

D. Judges 1:

E.  2 Samuel 15:


5.  "Now then, my sons, listen to me; do not turn aside from what I say."


A.  Job 10:

B.  Exodus 5:

C.  Psalm 37:

D.  Joel 2:

E.  Proverbs 5:


6.  "Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it.”


A.  Exodus 18:

B.  Joshua 22:

C.  Deuteronomy 20:

D.  Isaiah 30:

E.  Numbers 13:


7.  "So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves."


A.  2 Corinthians 12:

B.  Ephesians 3:

C.  Acts 10:

D. Galatians 5:

E.  Romans 13:


8.  "So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. "


A.  Acts 15:

B.  Matthew 11:

C.  John 17:

D.  Mark 8:

E.  1 Corinthians 10:


9.  "Lord, there is no one like you! For you are great, and your name is full of power."


A.  Isaiah 12:

B.  Hosea 7:

C.  Joshua 15:

D.  Ezekiel 3:

E.  Jeremiah 10:


10.  "I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep."


A.  Luke 7:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  1 Timthy 3:

D.  John 10:

E.  James 5:

 

11.  "Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Revelation 18:

C.  Acts 15:

D.  Luke 20:

E.  John 6:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...