Monday 13 March 2023

Revival time is now!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Isaiah 6:

3.  Revelation 3:

4.  Romans 12:

5.  Psalm 67:

6.  2 Corinthians 7:

7.  Malachi 1:

8.  Psalm 86:  


1.  "Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death."


2.  "For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense will be offered to my name, and a pure offering. For my name will be great among the nations, says the Lord of hosts."


3.  "Hear my voice according to your steadfast love; O Lord, according to your justice give me life."


4.  "In your steadfast love give me life, that I may keep the testimonies of your mouth."


5.  "It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes. The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces. Your hands have made and fashioned me; give me understanding that I may learn your commandments. Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word. I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me."


6.  "Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. There is none like you among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name. For you are great and do wondrous things; you alone are God."


7.  "And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”


8.  "So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth."


9.  "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


10.  "Consider how I love your precepts! Give me life according to your steadfast love."  


11.  "To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm. A Song. May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, that your way may be known on earth, your saving power among all nations."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...