Tuesday 28 February 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 34:

2.  Psalm 36:

3.  Psalm 73:

4.  Psalm 37:

5.  Psalm 78:  

6.  Psalm 63:

7.  Psalm 57:

8.  Psalm 44:

9.  Psalm 59:

10.  Psalm 31:


1.  "But the king will rejoice in God; Everyone who swears by Him will glory, For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped."  


2.  "O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness."


3.  "My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises!"


4.  "Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes."


5.  "But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!” My future is in your hands.  Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly."


6.  "I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises."


7.  "For you are the fountain of life, the light by which we see."


8.  "But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."


9.  "Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you."


10.  "So each generation should set its hope anew on God, not forgetting his glorious miracles and obeying his commands."


11.  "Taste and see that the Lord is good.  Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Fear the Lord, you his godly people, for those who fear him will have all they need.  Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...