Sunday 12 February 2023

Bible Notes!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you.   But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Galatians 3:

C.  Acts 9:

D.  Matthew 6:

E.  Hebrews 10:


2.  "It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them."


A.  Numbers 25:

B.  Nehemiah 10:

C.  Deuteronomy 30:

D.  Hosea 8:

E.  Isaiah 19:


3.  "Then they turned again to the blind man, "What have you to say about him? It was your eyes he opened." The man replied, "He is a prophet."


A.  Romans 11:

B.  Acts 18:

C.  2 Corinthians 12:

D.  1 Corinthians 15:

E.  John 9: 


4.  "And the Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. For he says, “This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.” Then he says, “I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds.” And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices"


A.  Luke 13:

B.  James 5:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  1 Timothy 3:

E.  Matthew 17:


5.  "So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him."


A.  Acts 8:

B.  1 Peter 2:

C.  John 10:

D.  1 John 3:

E.  Luke 5:


6.  "By faith Joseph, when his end was near, spoke about the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and gave instructions concerning the burial of his bones."


A.  1 Corinthians 15:

B.  Acts 8:

C.  Matthew 20:

D.  Mark 7:

E.  Hebrews 11:


7.  "Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved."


A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 13:

C.  Matthew 9:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Ephesians 3: 


8.  " I am not even worthy to come and meet you. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed.  I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, ‘Go,’ and they go, or ‘Come,’ and they come. And if I say to my slaves, ‘Do this,’ they do it.”


A.  Mark 12:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  2 Corinthians 10:

D.  Acts 18:

E. Luke 7:


9.  "So Noah did everything as the Lord commanded him."


A.  Exodus 5:

B.  Deuteronomy 20:

C.  Leviticus 13:

D.  Jeremiah 22:

E.  Genesis 7:


10.  " But now the Lord says: Be strong, Zerubbabel. Be strong, Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. Be strong, all you people still left in the land. And now get to work, for I am with you, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.  My Spirit remains among you, just as I promised when you came out of Egypt. So do not be afraid.’ “For this is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: In just a little while I will again shake the heavens and the earth, the oceans and the dry land.  I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will be brought to this Temple. I will fill this place with glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.  The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.  The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. And in this place I will bring peace. I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”


A.  Joshua 8:

B.  Numbers 15:

C.  Judges 11:

D.  Isaiah 18:

E.  Haggai 2:


11.  " Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?"


A.  Revelation 10:

B.  1 Peter 5:

C.  Luke 12:

D.  Mark 8:

E.  Acts 17:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...