Friday 20 January 2023

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 68:

2.  Psalm 60:

3.  Psalm 52:

4.  Psalm 108:

5.  Psalm 86:

6.  Psalm 106:

7.  Psalm 119:

8.  Psalm 75:

9.  Psalm 81:


1.  "I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways.  I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word."


2.  "Thus He rebuked the Red Sea and it dried up, And He led them through the deeps, as through the wilderness."


3.  "For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”


4.  I heard an unknown voice say, “Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks."


5.  "Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds.  His name is the Lord—rejoice in his presence!"


6.  "Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms. Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign Lord rescues us from death."


7.  "With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes."


8.  But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.  I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.  I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done.  I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people."


9.  "Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.  May your glory shine over all the earth."


10.  "Remember me, Lord, when you show favor to your people; come near and rescue me.  Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones.  Let me rejoice in the joy of your people; let me praise you with those who are your heritage."


11.  "Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...