Wednesday 28 December 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 34:

2.  Psalm 143:

3.  Psalm 103:

4.  Psalm 55:

5.  Psalm 48:

6.  Psalm 36:

7.  Psalm 98:

8.  Psalm 5:


1.  "Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."


2.  "Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,n In the city of our God, His holy mountain."


3.  "Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth; Break forth and sing for joy and sing praises.”


4.  “In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.”


5.  “O fear the Lord, you His saints; For to those who fear Him there is no want.”


6.  “For as high as the heavens are above the earth, So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.”


7.  “Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”


8.  “Hear my prayer, O Lord, Give ear to my supplications! Answer me in Your faithfulness, in Your righteousness!”


9.  “For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death.”


10.  “For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...