Wednesday 28 December 2022

Find your strength in the Lord!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:



A.


1.  Psalm 65:
2.  Psalm 71:
3.  Psalm 118:
4.  Proverbs 20:
5.  Mark 11:
6.  John 20:
7.  Joshua 10:
8.  Leviticus 5:
9.  Exodus 21:
10.  James 3:
11.  Acts 15:
12.  Psalm 73:
13.  Exodus 15:
14.  2 Samuel 22:
15.  Psalm 29:
16.  Galatians 3:
17.  2 Corinthians 10:
18.  Hebrews 12:
19.  Proverbs 13:
20.  1 Peter 5:
21.  Psalm 46:
22.  Psalm 54:
23.  Psalm 28:


B.


1.  "The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.  The Lord gives his people strength.  He is a safe fortress for his anointed king."


2.  "The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.


3.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble."


4.  "But God is my helper. The Lord keeps me alive!"


5.  "What joy for those you choose to bring near, those who live in your holy courts.  What festivities await us inside your holy Temple.  You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior.  You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas.  You formed the mountains by your power and armed yourself with mighty strength.


6.  "I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign Lord.  I will tell everyone that you alone are just."


7.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


8.  "The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory."


9.  "The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.  This is my God, and I will praise him—my father’s God, and I will exalt him!"


10.  "my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.  He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...