Saturday 8 October 2022

Learn from Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 14:

2.  Matthew 10:

3.  Matthew 6:

4.  Galatians 5:

5.  John 12:

6.  Luke 18:

7.  Matthew 4:

8.  John 15:


1.  "If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him."


2.  "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another."


3.  "When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”


4.  "You are my friends if you do what I command you."


5.  "And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Immediately they left their nets and followed him. And going on from there he saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets, and he called them. Immediately they left the boat and their father and followed him. And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people."


6.  "I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples."


7.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


8.  "And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me."


9.  "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."


10.  "If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit."


11.  "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...