Friday 7 October 2022

Learn from Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."


A.  Galatians 3:

B.  Mark 9:

C.  James 5:

D.  Matthew 12:

E.  1 Peter 2:


2.  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  1 Timothy 5:

C.  John 8:

D.  Colossians 3:

E.  Luke 13:


3.  "And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.  I am so glad that you always keep me in your thoughts, and that you are following the teachings I passed on to you."


A.  Hebrews 13:

B.  John 10:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  Matthew 9:

E.  1 Corinthians 11:


4.  "And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."


A.  Matthew 11:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  Acts 3:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  Luke 9:


5.  “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ "


A.  John 13:

B.  Ephesians 5:

C.  Matthew 7:

D.  Titus 3:

E.  Acts 10:


6.  "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."


A.  2 Corinthians 13:

B.  Matthew 17:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  Acts 20:

E.  John 10:


7.  "And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  2 Corinthians 8:

C.  1 John 2:

D.  Luke 10:

E.  Luke 8:


8.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


A.  Luke 12:

B.  Matthew 17:

C.  Mark 8:

D.  Acts 20:

E.  Romans 15:


9.  "And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved."


A.  Acts 13:

B.  Luke 12:

C.  John 15:

D.  Hebrews 7:

E. Matthew 10:


10.  "And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”


A.  Mark 10:

B.  Romans 12:

C.  Matthew 4:

D.  John 18:

E.  Acts 13:


11.  "As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”


A.  Titus 3:

B.  Luke 10:

C.  James 5:

D.  2 Corinthians 8:

E.  1 Peter 1:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...