Thursday 1 September 2022

Are you willing to be persecuted for Christ!!

Find the verses in:


1.  1 Peter 4:

2.  Acts 14:

3.  Psalm 23:

4.  1 Peter 5:

5.  Matthew 5:

6.  Romans 8:

7.  1 Peter 3:

8.  John 16:

9.  John 15:


1.  "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?"


2.  "Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours."


3.  "Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame."


4.  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


5.  "Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name."


6.  "If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."


7.  "Strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God."


8.  "Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good."


9.  "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."


10.  "Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."


11.  “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.  Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...