Tuesday 9 August 2022

Walk with Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Galatians 5:

2.  John 17:

3.  John 16:

4.  Jeremiah 29:

5.  John 12:

6.  John 14:

7.  Psalm 56:

8.  Hebrews 10:

9.  Isaiah 2:

10.  Hebrews 12:


1.  “If you love me, you will keep my commandments."


2.  "For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."


3.  "Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."


4.  "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water."


5.  "O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord."


6.  "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us."


7.  "But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh."


8.  "Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth."


9.  "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”


10.  "Jesus replied, “My light will shine for you just a little longer. Walk in the light while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you. Those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going.  Put your trust in the light while there is still time; then you will become children of the light.”


11.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...