Sunday 28 August 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 86:

2.  Psalm 115:

3.  Psalm 144:

4.  Psalm 132:

5.  Psalm 89:

6.  Psalm 74:

7.  Psalm 68:

8.  Psalm 83:

9.  Psalm 49:

10.  Psalm 18:


1.  "Both day and night belong to you; you made the starlight and the sun.  You set the boundaries of the earth, and you made both summer and winter."


2.  "Then they will learn that you alone are called the Lord, that you alone are the Most High, supreme over all the earth."


3.  "The Lord gives the word, and a great army brings the good news."


4.  "O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help."


5.  "But as for me, God will redeem my life.  He will snatch me from the power of the grave."


6.  "I love you, Lord; you are my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.  I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies."


7.  "You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; He is their help and their shield."


8.  "Yes, joyful are those who live like this! Joyful indeed are those whose God is the Lord."


9.  "Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness, And let Your godly ones sing for joy." 


10.  "All the nations you made will come and bow before you, Lord; they will praise your holy name.  For you are great and perform wonderful deeds.  You alone are God."


11.  “But I will not break off My lovingkindness from him, Nor deal falsely in My faithfulness."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...