Sunday 28 August 2022

Holy Spirit!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."


A.  Mark 11:

B.  Luke 7:

C.  John 13:

D.  Titus 3:

E.  Romans 5:


2.  “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."


A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 12:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  Acts 21:

E.  Matthew 3:


3.  "Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts."


A.  Hosea 10:

B.  Joshua 15:

C.  Zechariah 4:

D.  Numbers 13:

E.  Amos 8:


4.  "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever."


A.  Luke 18:

B.  Acts 10:

C.  John 14:

D.  Hebrews 8:

E.  Matthew 20:


5.  “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy."


A.  Ephesians 5:

B.  John 10:

C.  Romans 8:

D.  Mark 13:

E.  Acts 2:


6.  "Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment."


A.  Matthew 22:

B.  Luke 17:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  James 5:

E.  John 16:


7.  "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  John 20:

C.  1 Corinthians 15:

D.  Acts 23:

E.  Romans 8:


8.  "Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit."


A.  2 Corinthians 9:

B.  Matthew 17:

C.  John 13:

D.  Marl 15:

E.  Ephesians 5:


9.  "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters."


A.  Exodus 10:

B.  Joel 3:

C.  Zechariah 11:

D.  Genesis 1:

E.  Deuteronomy 13:


10.  "For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."


A.  Luke 17:

B.  Romans 15:

B.  Matthew 20:

C.  John 10:

E.  1 Corinthians 12:


11.  "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."


A.  John 10:

B.  Acts 18:

C.  Mark 9:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  2 Corinthians 13:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...