Monday 8 August 2022

Change on God's terms and not yours!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Proverbs 3:

2.  Romans 10:

3.  Hebrews 10:

4.  2 Corinthians 3:

5.  John 3:

6.  Galatians 2:

7.  Psalm 130:

8.  1 Peter 5:

9.  Isaiah 22:

10.  Luke 18:

11.  2 Timothy 3:

12.  James 2:

13.  Proverbs 25:

14.  Psalm 111:

15.  Acts 23:

16.  Ephesians 3:

17.  Romans 10:

18.  Matthew 5:

19.  Mark 16:

20.  John 14:

21.  Ezekiel 33:

22.  1 John  5:

23.  John 6:

24.  Psalm 119:


B.  


1.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


2.  "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."


3.  “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."


4.  "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


5.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


6.  "For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up.  As it is written in the Scriptures, ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me."


7.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


8.  "Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water."


9.  "So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image."


10.  "Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."


11.  "Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...