Wednesday 29 June 2022

Walk with Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."


A.  James 5:

B.  Matthew 13:

C.  Colossians 2:

D.  Luke 10:

E.  1 Peter 2:


2.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


A.  Deuteronomy 37:

B.  Exodus 39:

C.  Leviticus 20:

D.  Jeremiah 52:

E.  Isaiah 41:


3.  "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  James 3:

D.  Romans 11:

E.  Colossians 2:


4.  "And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."


A.  Mark 8:

B.  Matthew 17:

C.  Galatians 5:

D.  Acts 12:

E.  1 John 2:


5.  "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


A.  Romans 13:

B.  John 20:

C.  Mark 11:

D.  Luke 18:

E.  Matthew 11:


6.  "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."


A.  Acts 18:

B.  Luke 20:

C.  1 Corinthians 10:

D.  Matthew 23:

E.  John 15:


7.  "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Romans 15:

C.  Mark 13:

D.  1 Corinthians 15:

E.  John 5:


8.  "Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."


A.  John 10:

B.  Matthew 18:

C.  Titus 1:

D.  Romans 5:

E.  Mark 13:


9.  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


A.  Revelation 13:

B.  Luke 21:

C.  Romans 15:

D.  Acts 17:

E.  John 8:


10.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  John 13:

C.  Philippians 1:

D.  Ephesians 2:

E.  Romans 7:


11.  "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Acts 18:

C.  Mark 7:

D.  Luke 11:

E.  1 John 1:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...