Monday 27 June 2022

The Word of God - A lifestyle!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.  


1.  Proverbs 3:

2.  2 Peter 1:

3.  John 14:

4.  John 8:

5.  Psalm 12:

6.  Luke 21:

7.  James 5:

8.  Psalm 110:

9.  Joshua 18:

10.  Galatians 3:

11.  Mark 10:

12.  1 Timothy 1:

13.  Romans 15:

14.  Psalm 77:

15.  Proverbs 2:

16.  John 15:

17.  Philippians 2:

18.  Proverbs 18:

19.  Jeremiah 50:

20.  Colossians 3:

21.  Matthew 18:

22.  Romans 1:

23.  Psalm 119:

24.  Isaiah 55:


B.  


1.  "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding."


2.  "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."


3.  “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."


4.  "Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain."


5.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."


6.  "Forever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens."


7.  "Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."


8.  "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."


9.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


10.  "Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”


11.  "The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...