Wednesday 29 June 2022

God is love!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 136:

2.  Philippians 4:

3.  John 13:

4.  2 Corinthians 13:

5.  Proverbs 8:

6.  John 15:

7.  1 John 1:

8.  1 Corinthians 13:

9.  John 3:

10.  Isaiah 41:


1.  “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."


2.  "This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."


3.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."


4.  "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal."


5.  "For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”


6.  "Give thanks to the God of gods, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his steadfast love endures forever."


7.  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."


8.  "Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end."


9.  "Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you."


10.  "I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me."


11.  "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...