Wednesday 25 May 2022

Who are the sons and daughters of God?

Find the verses in:


1.  1 Peter 2:

2.  John 10:

3.  James 1:

4.  Genesis 1:

5.  Romans 8:

6.  Galatians 2:

7.  Romans 12:

8.  Jeremiah 29:

9.  Acts 17:

10.  Psalm 119:


1.  "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


2.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


3.  "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


4.  "For “‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed his offspring.’ "


5.  "Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation."


6.  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."


7.  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."


8.  "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."


9.  "And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”


10.  "As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious."


11.   "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...