Thursday 5 May 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 37:

3.  Psalm 25:

4.  Psalm 21:

5.  Psalm 118:

6.  Psalm 13:

7.  Psalm 112:

8.  Psalm 104:

9.  Psalm 57:

10.  Psalm 97:


1.  "But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation."


2.  "The young lions roar after their prey And seek their food from God."


3.  "Wealth and riches are in his house, And his righteousness endures forever."


4.  "My soul is among lions; I must lie among those who breathe forth fire, Even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows And their tongue a sharp sword." 


5.  "For You are the Lord Most High over all the earth; You are exalted far above all gods."


6.  "Your statutes are my songs In the house of my pilgrimage."


7.  "But the wicked will be destroyed; they have no future."


8.  "For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, But the Lord upholds the righteous."


9.  "The troubles of my heart are enlarged; Bring me out of my distresses."


10.  "For the king trusts in the Lord, And through the lovingkindness of the Most High he will not be shaken."


11.  "The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...