Tuesday 3 May 2022

Follow Jesus No Matter What!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Mark 8:

3.  2 Corinthians 5:

4.  John 1:

5.  Luke 1:

6.  1 Thessalonians 1:

7.  John 13:

8.  Luke 14:

9.  John 4:

10.  Acts 2:


1.  "And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you received the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit."


2.  "And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.”


3.  "By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”


4.  "Now great crowds accompanied him, and he turned and said to them, “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple."


5.  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."


6.  "With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!"


7.  "But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”


8.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? For what can a man give in return for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”


9.  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."


10.  "All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made."


11.  "And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...