Saturday 7 May 2022

Commandments of Jesus!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Matthew 5:

2.  Acts 1:

3.  Matthew 6:

4.  Matthew 4:

5.  Matthew 22:

6.  Matthew 7:

7.  Matthew 28:

8.  John 13:

9.  John 17:


1.  "Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ "


2.  "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." 


3.  "Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”  


4.  "So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other.  Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.  Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples."


5.  "Not for these only do I pray, but for those also who believe in me through their word, that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that you sent me.  The glory which you have given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, even as we are one; I in them, and you in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that you sent me, and loved them , even as you loved me."  


6.  "But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell the people about me everywhere-in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." 


7.  "Be perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."  


8.  "For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."     


9.  "From then on, Jesus began to preach, "Turn from your sins and turn to God, because the Kingdom of Heaven is near."    


10.  "Even so, let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."   


11.  "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...