Friday 13 May 2022

Bible Notes!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 15:

2.  Jeremiah 29:

3.  Romans 8:

4.  Philippians 4:

5.  Genesis 1:

6.  John 10:

7.  Matthew 24:

8.  1 Peter 3:

9.  Romans 1:

10.  John 3:


1.  "I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."


2.  "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."


3.  "And this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also – not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ."


4.  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first, and also for the Greek."


5.  "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love."


6.  "Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."


7.  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."


8.  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


9.  "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."


10.  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  


11.  "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...