Thursday 21 April 2022

The Lord is my Rock!!

 Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "The LORD is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?"

A.  Psalm 125:

B.  Psalm 90:

C.  Psalm 118:

D.  Psalm 27:

E.  Psalm 33:


 2.  "By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life.  We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence."

A.  Acts 17:

B.  James 5:

C.  2 Peter 1:

D.  Mark 10:

E.  Matthew 18:


3.  "Come close to God, and God will come close to you."

A.  Romans 15:

B.  Galatians 3:

C.  Luke 20:

D.  Hebrews 7:

E.  James 4:


4.  "God has called us to live holy lives, not impure lives."

A.  1 Corinthians 12:

B.   2 Timothy 1:

C.  Titus 3:

D.  Mark 11:

E.  1 Thessalonians 4:


5.  "So you cannot become my disciple without giving up everything you own."

A.  John 18:

B.  Acts 11:

C.  Romans 13:

D.   Luke 14:

E.  Ephesians 2:


6.    "Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be."

A.  James 3:

B.  Philippians 1:

C.  Luke 12:

D.  John 13:

E.  Matthew 20:


7.  "But the LORD stands beside me like a great warrior."

A.  Exodus 13:

B.  Joshua 11:

C.  Ezekiel 30:

D.  Jeremiah 20:

E.  Isaiah 35:


8.  "Obey me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people.  Do everything as I say, and all will be well!"

A.  Zechariah 9:

B.  Nehemiah 8:

C.  Isaiah 50:

D.  Deuteronomy 30:

E.  Jeremiah 7:


9.  "So the LORD must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion.  For the LORD is a faithful God.  Blessed are those who wait for his help."

A.  1 Samuel 15:

B.  Proverbs 20:

C.  Ezekiel 12:

D.  Daniel 10:

E.  Isaiah 30:


10.  "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken."

A.  Psalm 130:

B.  Psalm 70:

C.  Psalm 18:

D.  Psalm 120:

E.  Psalm 62:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...