Monday 18 April 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 31:

2.  Psalm 68:

3.  Psalm 73:

4.  Psalm 147:

5.  Psalm 18:

6.  Psalm 89:

7.  Psalm 86:

8.  Psalm 85:

9.  Psalm 78:


1.  “I will preserve an heir for him; his throne will be as endless as the days of heaven."


2.  “Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly.  Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to you.  O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help."


3.  “Yet He commanded the clouds above And opened the doors of heaven.”


4.  “Yes, the Lord pours down his blessings.  Our land will yield its bountiful harvest.  Righteousness goes as a herald before him, preparing the way for his steps."


5.  “And they remembered that God was their rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer.”


6.  “But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!”


7.  “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


8.  “Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds.  His name is the Lord—rejoice in his presence!"


9.  “He sends forth His command to the earth; His word runs very swiftly.”


10.  “God is awesome in his sanctuary.  The God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!"


11.  “They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the Lord was my stay.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...