Thursday 21 April 2022

Follow Jesus No Matter What!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Mark 10:

2.  Acts 14:

3.  John 8:

4.  Ephesians 2:

5.  Matthew 9:

6.  John 10:

7.  Mark 8:

8.  John 15:

9.  Philippians 3:


1.  “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you."


2.  "By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples."


3.  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."


4.  "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ."


5.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? For what can a man give in return for his soul?"


6.  "For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”


7.  "Strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God."


8.  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples."


9.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


10.  "And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way."


11.  "As Jesus passed on from there, he saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he rose and followed him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...