Monday 18 April 2022

Be like Jesus!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Acts 4:

2.  Ephesians 1:

3.  Colossians 3:

4.  John 15:

5.  Philippians 2:

6.  Luke 21:

7.  Romans 10:

8.  Isaiah 55:

9.  1 Peter 2:

10.  Mark 8:

11.  Joshua 11:

12.  Matthew 23:

13.  Titus 1:

14.  Hebrews 10:

15.  John 3:

16.  Philippians 4:

17.  Jeremiah 29:

18.  1 Corinthians 15:

19.  John 20:

20.  Ezekiel 30:

21.  James 5:

22.  Galatians 4:

23.  1 John 3:

24.  Romans 5:


B.  


1.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


2.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


3.  "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."


4.  "But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


5.  "My little children, for whom I am again in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in you!"


6.  "By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers."


7.  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places."


8.  "If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God."


9.  "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”


10.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."


11.  "And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...