Friday 18 March 2022

Follow Jesus No Matter What!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A. 


1.  John 10:

2.  1 John 2:

3.  Mark 8:

4.  Matthew 10:

5.  Matthew 4:

6.  Romans 13:

7.  James 5:

8.  Acts 22:

9.  1 Timothy 1:

10.  Matthew 20:

11.  John 15:

12.  1 Corinthians 7:

13.  Hebrews 12:

14.  Galatians 5:

15.  Colossians 2:

16.  Titus 1:

17.  Matthew 16:

18.  1 Peter 2:

19.  John 8:

20.  Matthew 23:

21.  Ephesians 5:

22.  Luke 9:

23.  Matthew 7:

24.  1 Corinthians 11:


B.  


1.  "Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


2.  "For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps."


3.  "Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ."


4.  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


5.  "And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."


6.  “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ "


7.  "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."


8.  "And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him."


9.  "And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


10.  "And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved."


11.  "And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...