Sunday 13 March 2022

Change your mind!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Hebrews 8:

2.  1 Corinthians 2:

3.  Psalm 16:

4.  1 John 4:

5.  John 17:

6.  Philippians 2:

7.  John 14:

8.  2 Corinthians 10:

9.  Proverbs 3:

10.  Psalm 94:


1.  "Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind."


2.  "For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ."


3.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


4.  "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."


5.  "The Lord—knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath."


6.  "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."


7.  "But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets.  No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit, and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit.  And we have received God’s Spirit (not the world’s spirit), so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us."


8.  "I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken."


9.  "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."


10.  "The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ."


11.  "Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...