Friday 18 March 2022

Be Different!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Mark 18:

C.  Luke 17:

D.  Romans 10:

E.  1 John 2:


2.  “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many."


A.  Romans 10:

B.  1 Corinthians 15:

C.  John 20:

D.  Acts 12:

E.  Matthew 7:


3.  "As it is, there are many parts, yet one body."


A.  Mark 15:

B.  Acts 23:

C.  Luke 19:

D.  1 Corinthians 12:

E.  Matthew 18:


4.  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."


A.  Luke 20:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  Acts 21:

D.  John 15:

E.  Matthew 22:


5.  "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."


A.  Hebrews 10:

B.  2 Corinthians 12:

C.  Matthew 15:

D.  John 17:

E.  Romans 8:


6.  "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."


A.  Psalm 90:

B.  Psalm 111:

C.  Psalm 77:

D.  Psalm 120:

E.  Psalm 139:


7.  “For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth."


A.  Exodus 10:

B.  Joshua 13:

C.  Numbers 17:

D.  Judges 20:

E.  Deuteronomy 7:


8.  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."


A.  1 Peter 5:

B.  Romans 12:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  Acts 18:

E.  John 3:


9.  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


A.  Joshua 20:

B.  Exodus 33:

C.  Numbers 35:

D.  Isaiah 39:

E.  Jeremiah 29:


10.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


A.  James 5:

B.  2 Corinthians 10:

C.  John 17:

D.  Matthew 21:

E.  Ephesians 2:


11.  "But even the hairs of your head are all numbered."


A.  John 15:

B.  2 Corinthians 12:

C.  Luke 17:

D.  Acts 22:

E.  Matthew 10:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...