Monday 21 February 2022

The Lord God is the First and the Last!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Ezekiel 38:

2.  Leviticus 20:

3.  Isaiah 43:

4.  Isaiah 45:

5.  James 3:

6.  Isaiah 55:

7.  Matthew 21:

8.  Leviticus 10:

9.  Psalm 130:

10.  Ezekiel 25:

11.  Luke 11:

12.  Exodus 13:

13.  Joshua 18:

14.  Psalm 22:

15.  Isaiah 48:

16.  Exodus 15:

17.  Psalm 46:

18.  Numbers 13:

19.  Galatians 5:

20.  Acts 22:

21.  Jeremiah 32:

22.  Genesis 17:

23.  Isaiah 51:


B.


1.  "Listen to me, O family of Jacob, Israel my chosen one! I alone am God, the First and the Last."


2.  "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is his name!"


3.  "Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation.  I will be honored throughout the world."


4.  "I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world.  Is anything too hard for me?


5.  "When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am El-Shaddai - 'God Almighty.' Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life."


6.  "For I am the LORD your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar.  My name is the LORD of Heaven's Armies."


7.  "You must be holy because I, the LORD, am holy.  I have set you apart from all other people to be my very own."


8.  "I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator and King.  I am the LORD who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea."


9.  I create the light and make the darkness.  I send good times and bad times.  I, the LORD am the one who does these things


10.  "In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world.  Then they know that I am the LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...