Monday 21 February 2022

Stand Firm in Faith!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Luke 1:

2.  Proverbs 3:

3.  James 1:

4.  John 14:

5.  Deuteronomy 31:

6.  2 Timothy 1:

7.  Hebrews 4:

8.  Isaiah 41:

9.  Jeremiah 29:

10.  Romans 5:


1.   "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


2.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."   


3.  "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."  


4.  "Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."


5.  "For nothing will be impossible with God.”


6.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


7.  "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him."


8.  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."


9.  "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”


10.  "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."


11.  "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...