Thursday 24 February 2022

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 68:

2.  Psalm 37:

3.  Psalm 21:

4.  Psalm 39:

5.  Psalm 24:

6.  Psalm 17:

7.  Psalm 71:

8.  Psalm 89:

9.  Psalm 55:

10.  Psalm 44:


1.  "Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.  He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."


2.  “My lovingkindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him."


3.  "My mouth is filled with Your praise And with Your glory all day long."


4.  "O God, we give glory to you all day long and constantly praise your name."


5.  "Where are Your former lovingkindnesses, O Lord, Which You swore to David in Your faithfulness?"


6.  "Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds.  His name is the Lord—rejoice in his presence!"


7.  "My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue."


8.  "He shall receive a blessing from the Lord And righteousness from the God of his salvation."


9.  "For those blessed by Him will inherit the land, But those cursed by Him will be cut off."


10.  "Guard me as you would guard your own eyes.  Hide me in the shadow of your wings."


11.  "You will make them as a fiery oven in the time of your anger; The Lord will swallow them up in His wrath, And fire will devour them."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...