Friday 18 February 2022

Obedience to God always comes first!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "And he answered, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he changed his mind and went. And he went to the other son and said the same. And he answered, ‘I go, sir,’ but did not go. Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you."


A.  John 20:

B.  Acts 27:

C.  Mark 15:

D.  Luke 23:

E.  Matthew 21:


2.  "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”


A.  Romans 10:

B.  1 Corinthians 15:

C.  Acts 20:

D.  John 13:

E.  Hebrews 12:


3.  "And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it."


A.  Titus 2:

B.  2 Corinthians 7:

C.  Matthew 10:

D.  James 5:

E.  2 John 1:


4.  "Walks in my statutes, and keeps my rules by acting faithfully—he is righteous; he shall surely live, declares the Lord God."


A.  Joshua 10:

B.  Judges 18:

C.  Isaiah 29:

D.  Exodus 23:

E.  Ezekiel 18:


5.  "Bless the Lord, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, obeying the voice of his word!"


A.  Psalm 111:

B.  Psalm 135:

C.  Psalm 90:

D.  Psalm 145:

E.  Psalm 103:


6.  "If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."


A.  1 Kings 10:

B.  2 Samuel 13:

C.  Nehemiah 12:

D.  Jeremiah 20:

E.  2 Chronicles 7:


7.  "Because Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”


A.  Hosea 13:

B.  Isaiah 32:

C.  Deuteronomy 27:

D.  Numbers 35:

E.  Genesis 26:


8.  "For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous."


A.  John 10:

B.  Colossians 3:

C.  Luke 17:

D.  Hebrews 12:

E.  Romans 5:


9.  "They said, “Caesar's.” Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”


A.  Luke 20:

B.  Acts 27:

C.  Mark 10:

D.  John 15:

E.  Matthew 22:


10.  "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."


A.  Ephesians 3:

B.  Mark 10:

C.  James 5:

D.  John 13:

E.  Ephesians 6:


11.  "Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for “The righteous shall live by faith.”


A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 12:

C.  1 Timothy 2:

D.  2 Corinthians 11:

E.  Galatians 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...