Sunday 23 January 2022

The Lord is my strength!!


Match A with the correct answer in B:


 A.


1.  Psalm 97:

2.  Romans 7:

3.  Psalm 107:

4.  James 5:

5.  Matthew 10:

6.  Psalm 72:

7.  Luke 17:

8.  Joshua 5:

9.  Luke 21:

10.  Acts 9:

11.  Mark 15:

12.  Psalm 88:

13.  Psalm 28:

14.  Isaiah 12:

15.  1 Timothy 1:

16.  1 Peter 5:

17.  Galatians 3:

18.  Ephesians 5:

19.  Proverbs 20:

20.  Lamentations 3:

21.  Psalm 18:

22.  Romans 6:

23.  Psalm 107:


B.


1.  "Let them praise the LORD for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them.  For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things."


2.  "The LORD is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


3.  "In that wonderful day you will sing: "Thank the LORD! Praise his name! Tell the nations what he has done.  Let them know how mighty he is!"


4.  "Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning."


5.  "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me the strength to do his work.  He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him."


6.  "Thank God! Once you were slaves of sin, but now you wholeheartedly obey this teaching we have given you.  Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living."


7.  "One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back to Jesus, shouting, "Praise God! He fell to the ground at Jesus' feet, thanking him for what he had done.  This man was a Samaritan."


8.  "Let them praise the LORD for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them."


9.  "Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord."


10.  "May all who are godly rejoice in the LORD and praise his holy name!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...